This year’s team is sampling of some of the most influential people in UX in our area.
- Chair / Christy Ennis-Kloote, Design Practice Lead, OST|OpenDigital, @EnnisKloote
- Co-Chair / Andrea (Dre) Wallace, Innovation Strategy at Business Lab – Emergent Holdings Inc., @SuperDre
- Event Experience Lead / Taylor Vanden Hoek, Software Consultant & Designer at Atomic Object @taylorvdh
- Creative Direction Lead / Frances Close, Creative Direction/UX Lead, OST|OpenDigital @fraclose
- Design Print Lead / Brittaney Headings, UX Design Consultant, OST|OpenDigital @b_headings
- Event Production Lead / Lisa Fricano, IT Transformation and Change Manager at Gordon Food Service
- PR/Social Media Lead / Chris Koens, MarComm for UICA, teaching at GVSU, as well as Freelance Design, Events and Social Media Management, @chriskoens
- Website Lead / Brion Eriksen, Founder & President – Elexicon, @elexicon
- Sponsorship Lead / Rick Harlow, Principal, OST|OpenDigital, @rharlow
- Community Lead / Nika Kusmierz, Assistant Project Manager at Carnavale, @nikakusmierz
If you have talents and time you would like to share with us to make this an amazing year, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2010, our founders with others connected the IxDA Columbus with the local chapter of the Usability Professionals’ Association (UPA). Together they set the core values of what was envisioned for the conference. They wanted to create something rich in community and creativity with an authentic, cross-discipline, and grassroots feel. Importantly, it must be affordable and approachable for other designers who many not have resources to make it to the pricier national and international conferences.